|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,T/T, L/C|
|Name:||Vitamin B12 Mecobalamin||Color:||Dark Red Crystals Or Crystalline Powder|
|Standard:||JP XVII And In House Standard||EINECS:||236-535-3|
|Identification:||Complies||Clarity And Color Of Solution:||The Solution Is Clear And Red Color|
|Packing:||100Gram/500Gram/1Kg/Tin||Storage:||3 Years When Properly Stored|
vitamin e powder,
99% Mecobalamin Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin CAS 13422-55-4 Dark Red Powder
What is Vitamin b12 Mecobalamin ?
Vitamin B12, vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
1) Mecobalamin Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
2) Mecobalamin can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
3) Mecobalamin participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Mecobalamin can promote methyl transferase
5) Mecobalamin can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
6) Mecobalamin increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
7) Mecobalamin has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8) Mecobalamin can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
9) Mecobalamin can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
10) Mecobalamin is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.
1) 10+ years industry experience
2) Quick respond&short lead time
3) Sufficient production capacity
4) Quality Control of Health Sources
5) First-class testing equipment and perfect quality assurance system are the quality assurance of products
6) Prossional team providing attentive service,with skilled expertise & sourcing abiliby for special items
7) Inventory management for customers
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin CAS 13422-55-4
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li