|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1Kg/Foil bag 25Kg/Drum|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50,000Kg/Per month|
|Grade:||CP Grade||Use:||Medical Intermediate, Food Fresh Keeping|
raw supplement powders,
nutritional raw materials
99% Pyrogallic Acid Food Raw Materials CAS 87-66-1 White Powder Pyrogallol
What is Pyrogallic acid ?
Pyrogallic Acid, also known as 1,2,3-Trihydroxybenzene, 1,2,3-Benzenetriol , Pyrogallic acid, Pyrogallol. At room temperature, it is a white shiny crystalline powder that tastes bitter and slowly turns dark gray when exposed to the air. Slow heating can sublimate. soluble in water. The aqueous solution gradually turns dark when exposed to air, and the caustic soda aqueous solution discolors quickly. Soluble in ethanol and ether, slightly soluble in benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide. The pyrogallic acid is flammable. It is a toxic chemical and its toxicity is similar to that of phenol. It has a strong irritating effect on the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Inhalation, skin contact and ingestion are harmful and can cause melanin deposition in the skin. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects on the aquatic environment and may have irreversible consequences. It is mainly used as raw materials and intermediates for chemical reagents, chemical and pharmaceuticals. The formula is C6H6O3.
|Package||1Kg/Foil Bag or 25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1) The pyroic gallic acid is used as an analytical reagent and is used as an oxygen scavenger for gas analysis of coal gas, flue gas, coke gas, water gas, etc. It is an indispensable oxygen removal reagent for nitrogen fertilizer, cokemaking, smelting, and petrochemicals. It is used as a strong reducing agent in the analysis of gold, silver, and mercury salts; it is the best reagent for determining COD in wastewater under strong acid conditions. As an oxygen absorbent, pyrogallic acid can be used for food processing and food preservation to prevent food spoilage. In addition, synthetic resin antioxidants usually contain pyroic acid.
2) Pyrogallic acid instead of phenol used in the manufacture of epoxy resin, its nature is more than ordinary epoxy resin.
3) Anti-fouling agent for PVC polymerization tanks. Before the polymerization reaction, use a cola-containing gallic acid alcohol solution at a dosage of 8.8 g/m to coat the inner wall of the kettle to dry it, which can reduce the PVC's knot on the inner wall of the kettle during the polymerization process. The amount of scale makes the inner wall of the polymerization tank bright as before
4) Pyrogallic acid can be used as a thermal sensitizer for infrared photography. The thermosensitive latex film is fixed on the film base, dried, and then coated with a layer of photosensitive silver chloride latex film with extremely low concentration. After the infrared exposure, the wet film development is not necessary, and a weak photograph can be displayed on the film. After heat treatment, the dark blue picture is finally displayed. This is a very important photography in national defense. The pyroic gallic acid is also a kind of developer. Its development speed is fast, and it is suitable for high temperature and high pH conditions.
5) Pyrogallic acid can be used as a polymerization inhibitor and antioxidant. For example, in the styrene-butadiene synthetic rubber as an antioxidant; in the neoprene vulcanizing agent by adding 0.5 to 1% coking gallic acid, can effectively prevent premature vulcanization; add 1.0 to 1.5% of the coke in the polyisoprene rubber Gallic acid can effectively inhibit the oxidative degradation of rubber and improve its processing performance.
|industrial grade||AR grade||CP grade|
|appearance||white powder||white powder||white powder|
|water solubility||clear and transparent||clear and transparent||clear and transparent|
|melting point ℃||131-135℃||132-135℃||132-135℃|
|ignition residue %||≤0.1||≤0.01||≤0.025|
|packaging||fiber can,25kg/drum||fiber can,25kg/drum||fiber can,25kg/drum|
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are available at any time
Pyrogallic Acid Cas 87-66-1
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li