|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum 38*33cm|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|CAS:||58 85 5||MF:||C10H16N2O3S|
vitamin e powder,
C10H16N2O3S Vitamins raw materials D-Biotin CAS 58 85 5 Vitamin H Water Soluble
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin (B7), also known as vitamin H, is widely distributed at low concentrations in all animals and plants, and is higher in the offal of egg yolk, yeast, milk and poultry. In addition, the human intestinal bacteria can also be a large number of synthetic biotin, distributed in the body of the organization, which in the liver, kidney content of the most. Biotin is a viable growth factor that is contained in every living cell. It is an important coenzyme of fat metabolism and other carboxylation reactions. It can not be shortened in maintaining the normal growth and development of human body and keeping the health of skin and bone marrow.
|Characteristics||A white or off-white crystalline powder||Conform|
|IR||Match with the reference IR Spectrum||Conform|
|Retention time||Should be similar to that of the reference solution||Conform|
|Specific Rotation||+89°~ +93°||+90.03°|
|Loss on drying||≤0.1%||0.06%|
1) To assist the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates.
2) Promote the normal operation and growth of sweat glands, spiritual organizations, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair.
3) Prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness.
4) Used for missing biotin enzyme (Biotinidase) children.
5) Maintain normal function of skin; Relieve eczema and skin irritation symptoms.
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li