|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000Kg/Per month|
|Name:||D-glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Salt||Cas:||38899-05-7|
|Standard:||Enterprise Standard||Use:||Food Additive|
potassium sulphate salt,
sulfate sodium salt
CAS 38899-05-7 D Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Salt For Agriculture / Medicine
What is D-glucosamine sulfate sodium salt ?
Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride has important physiological functions on human bodies, participating in liver and kidney detoxification, playing an role in anti-inflammatory and liver protection, stimulating the growth of bacillus in infants’ intestinal tracts, having favorable curative effects on curing rheumatic inflammation and gastric ulcer, and restraining cell growth. It is the major raw material for compounding antibiotics and anti-cancer drugs. It can also be applied as additives of food, cosmetics, and feed, with very wide application.
|Product||D-glucosamine sulfate sodium salt|
GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE (SODIUM),N-Sulfo-glucosamine sodium salt Glucosamine Sulfate Solfate Sodium Chloride
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Package||1Kg/Foil Bag or 25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1) It can be used to treat the clinical functions of intraoral inflammation, suppurative eczema, arthritis and snake bites.
2) It can be used for plant growth regulation and plant active agent. Glucosamine sulfate and salt as raw material medicine of anti rheumatic arthritis, discovered in recent years have a physiological role in a wide variety of absorption free radical, anti-aging, weight loss, endocrine regulation and other beneficial. Therefore, it is widely used in the production of food additives and health food.
3) As cosmetic cream, shampoo additive can optimize the skin and play an antioxidant effect.
A. Infrared Absorption
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride and
C: The retention time in the Assay corresponds to the
D: In the test for Content of sulfate, after the addition of
barium chloride TS a white precipitate is formed
|Specific Rotation||+50.0°- +55.0°(USP781S)||+53.6°|
|Loss on drying||Less than0.2% (USP731)||0.12%|
|Residue on Ignition||22.5%~26.0%(dry base)(USP281)||24.6%|
|Residual Solvents||Meet requirements (USP467)||Conforms|
|Potassium||No precipitate is formed||Conforms|
|Total plate count||≤1000CFU/g||<1000CFU/g|
|Yeast and mold||≤100CFU/g||<100CFU/g|
|Particle size||Through 80 Mesh 100%||Conforms|
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are available at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li