|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Drum 1 Kg/Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kg/Per month|
|Name:||Wild Chrysanthemum Extract||Latin Name:||Flos Chrysanthemi Indici|
|Appearance:||Yellow Brown Powder||Part Used:||Flower|
|Test Method:||HPLC/UV||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
natural herbal extract,
standardized herbal extracts
Natural Wild Chrysanthemum Extract / Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract With Linarin And Buddleoside Powder
|Product name||Wild Chrysanthemum Extract|
|Latin Name||Flos Chrysanthemi Indici|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
1Kg/Foil bag or 25Kg/Drum
Or as per your request
|Storage||In cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf time||2 years when properly stored|
What is Wild Chrysanthemum Extract ?
Wild Chrysanthemum has a long history of medicinal use.
Steven Foster, one of America's most eminent herbalists, points out in his excellent monograph on feverfew that Dioscorides, a first century Greek physician, recommended it over 1900 years ago.
Foster further informs us that Wild Chrysanthemum has been used throughout the world in various cultures in a number of other ways.
It has been used as a carminative (relieves stomach problems-gaseous distention and flatulence), emmenagogue (substance which promotes menstrual discharge), tonic, vermifuge (expeller of parasitic worms), and anti inflammatory agent for arthritis.
It has also been used for the treatment of kidney pain, vertigo, and relief from morning sickness.Parthenolide content.
A strongly aromatic perennial, feverfew bears a daisy-like disc, or head, of strongly crowded bisexual yellow flowers with a single row of white ray florets.
Two well publicized British studies, one conducted at the City of London Migraine Clinic in collaboration with Chelsea College , and the other at Nottingham's University Hospital , used material conforming to this description.
Dried leaf, acquired from the Chelsea Physic Garden with a parthenolide (asesquiterpene lactone thought to be the active ingredient) at a concentration of 0.42%, was used in the London clinical trial.
However, it should be noted that the parthenolide content varies in the three or four varieties available and that the greatest percentage of parthenolide is not to be found in the leaves of the variety chosen for the British studies, but in a form (T. parthenium flosculosum) without ray florets.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
1) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract is used as a multipurpose sedative in Chinese medicine.
2) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can relieve cough.
3) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can lower anxiety.
4) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can lower blood pressure.
5) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can antibacterial, antifungal effects.
6) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can cure dizziness.
7) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can cure ocular inflammation.
8) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract can help to ocular inflammation.
1) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract is applied in food filed.
2) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract is applied in pharmaceutical field.
3) Wild Chrysanthemum Extract is applied in cosmetic field.
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are avaliale at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li