|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum 38*33cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, L/C, L/C|
|CAS:||86404 04 8||MF:||C8H12O6|
makeup raw materials,
raw cosmetic ingredients
Vitamin C Ethyl Ether Cosmetic Raw Materials Ethyl Ascorbic CAS 86404 04
|Appearance||White or almost white crystal powder.||Conform|
|Solubillity||Easily dissolve in water||Conform|
|Melting Point °C||111-116 °C||111.3-113.2 °C|
|Drying loss %||≤1||0.22|
|Free Vitamin C||Can’t be detected||conform|
|Ignition residue %||<0.1||0.04|
|Heavy metals %||≤0.002||conform|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards.|
Nutritional supplements; anti-oxidants; protecting reagent. Control scurvy, alveolar pyorrhea, anemia, loss of appetite and so on. Can enhance resistance to infectious diseases. In addition, the still shown in the following aspects.
(1) Vitamine C and the Brain Through experiments, found that people's IQ with the blood concentration of vitamin C increased rise. Infants lack of vitamin C, can lead to brain dysfunction. Neurons in the brain tissue there is a very small neural tube, and its role is to transport essential nutrients the brain, but it is easy to plug and deformation, while the vitamin C, you can change this situation, the full complement of vitamin C can improve the permeability channels to promote brain activity and timely and smooth access to the necessary nutrients, thereby improving brain function, so that intelligence to improve.
(2) Vitamine C and Immunity Vitamin C can promote the secretion of prostatic fluid and lymph, so that the body produces interferon and anti-toxins, which play a role in immune and anti-virus. A lack of vitamin C, the body's immune function decline, the decline in control of foreign tissue, especially the T lymphocytes. Prostaglandin B4 is capable of regulating the role of T lymphocytes, and its synthesis of vitamin C can not be separated
(3) Vitamine C and Cold U.S. Nobel Dr Bolin indicates that if daily doses of about 1g of vitamin C, can decrease the rate of 45% of colds, shorten the course of 60%. Vitamins can also communicate with respiratory and promote blood circulation, increase the human body needs oxygen in order to reduce the incidence of colds.
(4) Vitamine C and Fracture Collagen composition of the various amino acids, especially HOP synthesis of amino acids must have the involvement of proline hydroxylase, which constitute the main component of this enzyme for vitamin C, in the absence of vitamin C, amino acids means that HOP blocked, which led to disruption of collagen protein synthesis. The collagen constitute the human bones, teeth, tendons and other important component, accounting for about one-third of total protein in the human body, if the biological synthesis of collagen abnormalities or other mutations occur, it can happen in medicine so-called "collagen disease "that leads to brittle bone changes occur.
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are avaliale at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li