|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10,000/Kg / Per month|
|Standard:||Entersprise Standard||Use:||Food Additive|
sulfate sodium salt,
1 6 fructose diphosphate
White D Glucosamine Hydrochloride CAS 66-84-2 99% Assay For Food Additive
What is D-Glucosamine hydrochloride ?
Glucosamine hydrochloride is extracted from natural chitin, is a kind of marine biological agents, is the main component of chondroitin sulfate. It can promote the synthesis of human mucopolysaccharide, increase the viscosity of synovial fluid, improve the metabolism of articular cartilage, facilitate the repair of articular cartilage, and has obvious anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. It has the function of promoting the efficacy of antibiotic injection. It can be used as a nutritional supplement for diabetic patients instead of cortisol in the treatment of enteritis. It has certain curative effect in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis B and so on. Another new water-soluble anticancer drug, clomithromycin, has the anticancer activity of nitroso urea compounds, and it also has the characteristics of inhibiting bone marrow toxicity. It has a certain effect on melanoma, lung cancer and kidney cancer. In addition, it can also be used in cosmetics, feed additives and food additives. Therefore, glucosamine hydrochloride is popular in the international market.
|Chemical||D-GLUCOSAMINE HCL,D(+)-GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE|
|Package||1Kg/Foil Bag or 25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry placed, keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1) D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride can promote the effectiveness of the role of antibiotics, nutritional supplements for diabetes.
2) Glucosamine Hydrochloride as agent, instead of cortisol treatment of enteritis, it is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis B, etc.
3) It can promote the body's synthesis of mucopolysaccharide and improve joint synovial fluid viscosity.
4) It can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage is conducive to articular cartilage repair, with significant anti-inflammatory analgesic effect.
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride
C: The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram
of the Assay preparation corresponds to that in the
chromatogram of the Standard preparation, as obtained
in the Assay.
|Specific Rotation||+70.0°- +73.0°(USP781S)||+71.3°|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.00% (USP731)||0.12%|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.10% (USP281)||0.06%|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meet requirements (USP467)||Conforms|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10ppm (MethodⅡUSP231)||Conforms|
|Lead||NMT 3ppm (MethodⅡUSP211)||Conforms|
|Total plate count||≤1000CFU/g||<1000CFU/g|
|Yeast and mold||≤100CFU/g||<100CFU/g|
|Particle size||Through 80 Mesh 100%||Conforms|
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are available at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li