|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Drum 1 Kg/Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kg/Per month|
|Name:||White Willow Bark Extract||Latin Name:||Salix Alba L.|
|Appearance:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder||Part Used:||Bark|
|Test Method:||HPLC/UV||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
standardized herbal extracts,
pure herbal extracts
White Willow Bark Extract Powder/ White Willow Bark P.E . /White Willow Extract
|Product name||White Willow Bark Extract|
|Latin Name||Salix alba L.|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Specification||Salicin 15%-98% ,10:1 , 20:1, 100% Natural|
1Kg/Foil bag or 25Kg/Drum
Or as per your request
|Storage||In cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf time||2 years when properly stored|
What is White Willow Bark Extract?
Willow bark extract has been used for at least 2,000 years. It contains salicin which is a glucoside that is converted to salicylic acid in the body. It is from this herb, along with Meadowsweet, that Bayer formulated the drug known as aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). So, it can be easily substituted for aspirin without the side effects of the drug.
Willow bark extract is used for the symptomatic relief of headaches, fevers, sciatica, arthritic/rheumatic/neuralgic pains, heartburn, and stomach ailments. As a tonic and astringent, it is used for the treatment of worms, chronic diarrhea and dysentery. As an external wash, it is used for wounds, sores, burns, skin eruptions, as an eyewash, as a footwash for sweaty feet, and as a mouthwash for sore throat and inflammation of the gums/tonsils. The white willow was introduced into the United States form Europe and can be found next to rivers and streams throughout the country. The bark is the part of the willow used, and is easily removed in the spring when the sap begins to flow.
Willows have been used for centuries for pain relief and reduction of fever. The leaves can be chewed, and contain salicylic acid. This compound has been synthesized into acetylsalicylic acid, otherwise known as aspirin.
Natural salicylic acid is nearly as potent as aspirin, however, the compound salicin from willow does not cause gastric or intestinal upset or bleeding as aspirin can, This is because willow does not block prostaglandins in the stomach or intestines.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
1) White willow bark extract can relieve pain and reduce fevers, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps.
2) White willow bark extract is a natural alternative to aspirin-one of the most common uses in dietary supplements as an adjunct for weight loss.
3) White willow bark extract has the function of treatment inflammation.
4) White willow bark extract helps to treat scabies,erysipelas, decayed tooth, swelling in the gum.
5) White willow bark extract is effective on dispelling wind-evil,increasing urine,reducing swelling.
6) White willow bark extract has the function of curing rheumatism,blennorrhagia, gonorrhea cloudy urine, pee atresia, epidemic hepatitis.
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are avaliale at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li