Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Enterprise Standand||Use:||Dietary Supplement|
raw supplement powders,
food raw materials
CAS 328-50-7 Supplement Raw Materials α Ketoglutaric Acid Dietary Supplement
|Product||α Ketoglutaric Acid|
|Appearance||White crystallize powder|
|Package||1Kg/Foil Bag or 25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
What is α-Ketoglutaric Acid ?
α-Ketoglutaric acid is one of two ketone derivatives of glutaric acid. (The term "ketoglutaric acid," when not further qualified, almost always refers to the alpha variant. β-Ketoglutaric acid varies only by the position of the ketone functional group, and is much less common.)
Its anion, α-ketoglutarate (α-KG, also called oxo-glutarate) is an important biological compound. It is the keto acid produced by deamination of glutamate, and is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle.
1) Mainly as a component of sports nutrition drinks.
2) Organic intermediates, biochemical reagents, reagents for measuring liver function.
3) Reduce the body loss of postoperative patients and long-term patients.
4) In the brain as a precursor of tyrosine and glutamic acid. (α-ketoglutarate can produce glutamate via transamination)
5) Ketoglutaric acid (α-ketoglutaric acid also has anti-cyanide effect. Tests show that the combination of sodium nitrite, sodium thiosulfate can improve the anti-cyanide ability, and anti-convulsant effect.
white or almost white crystals or
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.12%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.2%||0.02%|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards|
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are available at any time