|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum 38*33cm|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
5 methyltetrahydrofolate calcium,
l methylfolate calcium
Orange Yellow Powder Folic Acid Derivatives 99% CAS 59-30-3 VitaminB9 Nutritional Supplements
|Product Name||Folic Acid|
|Chemical Name||Vitamin B9|
|Appearance||Yellow or orange yellow powder|
|Package||1Kg /Foil bag or 25Kg/Fiber drum (40cm*50cm)
or as per your request
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places ,keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
What is Folic Acid ?
Folic acid is a water soluble B vitamin. Since 1998, it has been added to cold cereals, flour, breads, pasta, bakery items, cookies, and crackers, as required by federal law. Foods that are naturally high in folic acid include leafy vegetables (such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce), okra, asparagus, fruits (such as bananas, melons, and lemons) beans, yeast, mushrooms, meat (such as beef liver and kidney), orange juice, and tomato juice.
1) Folic Acid can be used as a treatment of anti-tumour.
2) Folic acid Show the good effects in the development of infant brain and nerve cells.
3) Folic acid can be used as schizophrenia patients auxiliary agents, it has significant soothing effects.
4) In addition, folic acid can also used to treat chronic atrophic gastritis, inhibit the bronchial squamous transformation and prevent coronary artery sclerosis, myocardial injury and myocardial infarction caused by homocysteine.
Yellow or yellow orange
|Residue on ignition||NMT0.3%||0.17%|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meets the requirements||Conforms|
Conclusion :The result conforms the USP35 standard
Folic acid is used for preventing and treating low blood levels of folic acid (folic acid deficiency), as well as its complications, including “tired blood” (anemia) and the inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly.
Folic acid is also used for other conditions commonly associated with folic acid deficiency, including ulcerative colitis, liver disease, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.Women who are pregnant or might become pregnant take folic acid to preventmiscarriage and “neural tube defects,” birth defects such as spina bifida that occur when the fetus’s spine and back don’t close during development.Some people use folic acid to prevent colon cancer or cervical cancer. It is also used to prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as to reduce blood levels of a chemical called homocysteine. High homocysteine levels might be a risk for heart disease.
Folic acid is used for memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, age-related hearing loss, preventing the eye disease agerelated macular degeneration (AMD), reducing signs of aging, weak bones (osteoporosis), jumpy legs (restless leg syndrome), sleepproblems, depression, nerve pain, muscle pain, AIDS, a skin disease called vitiligo, and an inherited disease called FragileX syndrome.
It is also used for reducing harmful side effects of treatment with the medications lometrexol and methotrexate.Some people apply folic acid directly to the gum for treating gum infections.Folic acid is often used in Combination with other B vitamins.
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are avaliale at any time
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Li