Shaanxi Iknow Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Highest quality ingredients, on time and at a great price.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Drum 1 Kg/Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kg/Per month|
|Part Used:||Whole||Test Method:||HPLC/UV|
Tetrandrine CAS 518-34-3 Stephania Tetrandra Extract Powder 98%
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
1Kg/Foil bag or 25Kg/Drum
Or as per your request
|Storage||In cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf time||2 years when properly stored|
What is Tetrandrine ?
Stephania tetrandra , also called Han fang ji, is used in traditional Chinese medicine to dispel wind and dampness to relieve pain and to promote diuresis. The part used is the root.Bitter and pungent in flavour, cold in nature, it acts on the urinary bladder, spleen and kidney channels.
Being pungent for dispersing and eliminating the wind, bitter for lowering and removing the liquid retention, and cold for clearing heat, eliminating the wind-dampness, relieving edema and clearing the stagnated fire, the herb is suitable for arthralgia caused by syndrome of wind-dampness, edema with interior heat.
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.65%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1) Tetrandrine has anti-inflammatory, immunologic and anti allergenic effects. It inhibits the degranulation of mast cells
2) Tetrandrine has vasodilatory properties and can therefore reduce blood pressure
3) Tetrandrine may have potential use for the treatment of liver disease and liver cancer
4) Tetrandrine has potential therapeutic value of preventing excess scarring/fibrosis in conjunctiva following trabeculectomy or in patients with severe conjunctival inflammation
5) Tetrandrine has anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrogenic actions,which makes tetrandrine and related compounds potentially useful in the treatment of lung silicosis,liver cirrhosis, and rheumatoid arthritis
6) In a new study published in the journal Science, inhibited infection of human white blood cells in petri dish experiments and also showed therapeutic efficacy in lab mice
1) Tetrandrine may have potential use for the treatment of liver disease and liver cancer
2) Tetrandrine has potential use for preventing excess scarring/fibrosis in conjunctiva following trabeculectomy or in patients with severe conjunctival inflammation
3) Tetrandrine is potentially useful in the treatment of lung silicosis, liver cirrhosis, and rheumatoid arthritis
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are avaliale at any time